T E R M S & C O N D I T I O N S
1. All personal song requests need to be submitted at last 2 weeks prior to the date of the Event/Wedding.
2. Any subsequent personal song requests in addition to the ‘free personal song request’ included in the package will be charged at £50 each and will need to be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the Event/Wedding.
3. Performances from Tailored Tenors always consist of two singers and will include any two of the professional singers from our team listed on our website.
4. Tailored Tenors require a non-returnable deposit of 20% of the final agreed fee.
5. All deposits paid are non-returnable should you subsequently decide to cancel.
6. No refund shall be payable to the Client should the engagement be suspended by reason of Royal Demise, National Mourning, Fire, Epidemic, Pandemic, War Strikes, lockout or by reason of order of any Licensing or Public Authority.
7. In the event that the Tailored Tenors are unable to fulfil the contracted obligation due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control (including, but not limited to, “Acts of God”, adverse weather, civil unrest, industrial action or war), Tailored Tenors shall not be liable for refunds of any kind.
8. After receival of deposit, Tailored Tenors require the remaining balance at least 5 working days before the date of the Event/Wedding.
9. Tailored Tenors reserves the right to take photographs and/or video recordings during any part of the performance for self-publicity and promotional purposes.
10. The Client is fully responsible for any damage to equipment owned and used by Tailored Tenors, caused as a result of any person and/or guest at your event.
11. Coronavirus: The client shall be due a refund of deposit should the government, in relation to Coronavirus, specifically forbid live singing indoors and outdoors during the period from which the remaining balance is due (5 working days before the event itself) up until the date of the event, including the day of performance.
12. By paying the non returnable deposit the client accepts the above terms and conditions.